You should have received an email today, 17 December, explaining that we are implementing a new module in MyCourts to schedule Club organised events for you to book onto. This will remove the need for the event coordinators to manage who is booked onto their event, making their lives easier and implementing a standard approach for all events.
You will need to use MyCourts to book onto the following Club organised events scheduled to run on or after 1 January 2021:
- The Saturday Club Mix-in coordinated by James Nash, first event 2 Jan
- The Sunday Club Mix-in coordinated by Philip Standing, first event 3 Jan
- The Tuesday Club Mix-in coordinated by Philip Standing, first event 5 Jan
- The Friday Junior Club Night coordinated by Greg Read, first event 8 Jan
- The Club Sponsored Coach Led Wednesday Night Fun and Training session with Greg Read, first event 6 Jan
- The Club Sponsored Coach Led Thursday Morning Doubles Tactics session with Ben Nicholson, first event 7 Jan
You will be able to book onto the events up to 14 days in advance, cancel your booking and place yourself on an availability alert list if the event is fully booked when you try to book so that you are informed if a member cancels their booking and a place becomes available. You access the events in a similar way to booking courts, any events scheduled for the date are shown on the Bookings page and any bookings you make are shown in Your Bookings.
Please look out for the email sent to you for more details including a user guide.
Acting Membership Secretary